Prior to setting up Redwood Landscape and Consultancy Services Limited, the Director Robert Klein, worked as a regional manager for one of the largest landscaping and maintenance companies in the UK.
Robert then took on a consultant project manager role with a reputable landscaping contractor where he managed very many exceptionally high profile massive scale commercial projects known and appreciated by people across the world. These projects included personally:
- managing the landscaping half of an Olympic park and villages to strict deadlines and time
- maintaining national energy sites crucial to supplying local businesses and residents to ensure they met with the required safety standards
- serving some of Britain’s most prestigious stately homes and castles in replacing large areas of gardens annually to the highest of standards
- maintaining the landscape of some of the UK’s best loved and well known city landmarks ensuring minimal disruption to traffic on the roads and on foot
- renovating and planting key ceremonial sites respectfully
Robert is experienced in end to end commercial landscaping project management processes including;
- New Contract Proposal and Management
- Tender Estimating and Pricing
- Bid Management for Medium and Large Scale Commercial Landscaping Projects
- Staff Recruitment and Employment
- New Contract Mobilisation
- Method, Risk and COSHH Assessments
- Health and Safety Procedures and Law
With over 23 years of local authority and commercial landscaping project management experience, Robert has now recruited and employs his own dedicated team, the majority of which have been with him in various roles for over ten years.
He has built a significant network of reliable suppliers, purchased many items of plant and machinery which he offers for hire and he enjoys serving local community and public sector as well as larger corporate projects.
Today, as Redwood Landscape and Consultancy Services Ltd, he and his team are available for small, medium and large scale private and commercial landscaping opportunities, sports turf renovation works, arboricultural works and GM projects.
Please browse our website and contact us if you have any projects you would like us to view and provide a free/no obligation estimate.
Qualifications, Accreditations & Memberships
All members of the team are NPTC and CSCS qualified
Several members of the team are Lantra qualified
Redwoods Services Ltd are registered with Achilles and hold a Community Certificate
All members of the team are SC01/02 and SHEA qualified through EUSR